A leading BPO based in the South-East requires an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead. You will have an interesting opportunity to create streamlined processes within recruitment whilst delivering on high volume recruitment needs. The organisation has doubled in size over the last 2 years and is continuing to grow. To note, this role can be work fully remotely on a 4 or 5 day week basis. It is an initial 6 month contract with an option of permanency, if location long term suits (hybrid working). This is challenging and rewarding opportunity to support an organisation through such rapid growth.
- Create a streamlined process to support all recruitment activities.
- Source a new candidate management tracking system and with implement support from you HR and IT colleagues.
- Manage key recruitment agency relationships; develop KPI's & metrics.
- Provide organisation with updates on open requisitions.
- Source, interview and hire a high volume of contact centre support staff - circa 40-50 per month.
- You will ideally have 7-10 years recruitment experience; ideally at high volume.
- You will have shaped the growth of a Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition Team. Experience of team development and functional development an advantage, though not essential.
- This is an excellent opportunity to create a recruitment function; currently recruitment is managed across the HR team.
- This is a 6 month assignment with opportunity to extend or become permanent.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search on +353 86 8480808 or click to apply in strict confidence.