World Rugby - Talent Acquisition Manager
World Rugby is the global governing & law-making body for the sport of Rugby Union. With its head office in Dublin 2, World Rugby is committed to the continuing integrity and ongoing development and growth of the sport.
World Rugby organises several international tournaments and events, including the Rugby World Cup (men's & Women's) and the annual HSBC World Rugby Sevens series competitions.
As part of its new strategic plan, World Rugby seek to appoint an experienced and innovative Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a newly created role, reporting to the People & Culture Director, the role is Dublin based.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create a global recruitment policy that is aligned to building a diverse & inclusive workplace.
- Develop an employer brand strategy to attract top talent to World Rugby.
- Build Talent Acquisition objectives with meaningful KPI's.
- Devise & implement programmes to optimise selection and assessment capabilities.
- Identify and introduce new and 'best-in-class' talent attraction and assessment methods
- Create an engaging early career programme for future graduate talent.
- Directly manage the talent acquisition process for C-Suite & Executive level roles.
- Manage relationships with third party recruitment partners.
- Manage overall recruitment budget.
- Provide coaching & mentoring to a Junior Talent Acquisition Executive.
To be considered you will possess:
- 3rd level/Tertiary level education.
- 7+ years in an in-house Talent Acquisition leadership role in a global, dynamic, fast growth environment.
- Proven track record in delivering on hiring goals in a progressive, global organisation.
- Demonstrated ability in sourcing and screening top talent in a challenging market.
- Strong intuition for culture fit when screening candidates.
- Experience sourcing talent across a variety of different fields.
- Experience creating and implementing an early career talent programme.
- Understanding and experience of utilising latest up-to-date selection and assessment methods and techniques.
- Experience selecting and introducing appropriate psychometric tools to assess working preferences, future potential, and leadership styles.
- In-depth knowledge of current candidate/talent market.
- Proven ability to develop and implement D&I recruitment practices that contribute to a diverse workplace.
- Knowledge of the sports industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluent English with a second European language would be highly regarded.
- Budget management experience including reporting.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be joining World Rugby at a very exciting time of ambitious and significant change. This is an important, progressive, and rewarding role.
This role will be a hybrid role based at the state-of-the-art Head Quarters based on Pembroke Road, Dublin 2, close to all public transport.
Salary plus benefits on offer.
To discover more about this opportunity, or to request the Candidate Briefing Pack please email or call Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date for applications: 19.08.2022