Our client, a well-established global sporting organisation, are seeking a strategic and driven Talent Acquisition Partner to join a passionate team who strive to inspire people to get involved in sport. Reporting to the Head of HR, this key hire will be responsible for bringing on board the best and brightest talent for the organisation.
As Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for the execution of professional hiring delivery across the organisation, in line with global demand planning and strategic objectives as well as having a sharp eye for talent and a strong focus on customer experience. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Sourcing high calibre talent on an on-going basis using creative and innovative methods.
- Leading the full recruitment cycle across a variety of functional areas.
- Planning, implementing and executing global hiring strategies.
- Identifying and introducing best-in-class talent assessment methods.
- Working effectively to attract passive candidates for future hiring needs.
- Supporting interview scheduling logistics with hiring managers and HR colleagues.
- Designing and implementing a new Graduate Programme within the organisation as well as working on succession mapping and identifying internal top talent.
You will have between 5 and 7 years of in-depth in-house recruiting experience in a global dynamic environment. You will hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline and have a proven track record in delivering on hiring goals in a progressive, global organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role is somebody who understands the importance of bringing the best talent into a business. You are credible, strategic and creative in your processes and have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon at HRM on +353 87 631 1131 for a confidential discussion.