A well-established, family-owned company with international reach, are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist with an eye for talent to join their team as they continue their journey of growth.
Working closely with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers, you will be confident in your abilities to match the person with the position and in reaching out, building and developing relationships. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to asses their talent requirements and fulfil their hiring plans along with business timelines.
- Leading key initiatives and projects with the team, and other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale operations.
- Providing an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer.
- Searching for new and innovative ways of attracting new talent and working closely with the marketing team.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process ensuring a positive candidate and manager experience during every stage of the process.
- Working closely with the HR team to ensure contracts are drawn up & issued and the induction process is instigated.
- Assisting the wider HR Team in building out the brand with a particular emphasis on the design and creation of a Graduate Program.
- Reporting on recruitment activity on a regular basis and assisting with various HR Administration and Engagement tasks where required.
To be successful, you will have 5-7 years recruitment experience using multiple methods to find and engage with talent. You will have a strong track record in consulting business leaders and managers on the TA process and can demonstrate a passion for candidate experience.
You are a self-starter, flexible and adaptable to constant change with the ability to work in a fast-paced, engaging environment. A valid driver's license and a vehicle are required.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.