An ambitious and entrepreneurial global organisation structure seek to engage with Talent Management / L&OD leaders to undertake a newly created appointment in their HQ offices in Dublin City Centre. With over 60,000 employees globally across multiple markets, this client is consistently identified within business networks as a market leader.
The purpose of the role is to define and execute the talent, leadership and learning strategy across a number of business pillars. While working collaboratively with senior executives, business and functional leaders and HR people partners who operate across various business units you will be charged with the design and delivery of leading-edge programs to optimise and nurture capability and employee development.
In addition, you will:
- Define, design and implement effective talent , leadership and learning programmes, processes and tools across several business groups.
- Coach and partner with team members/ HR BP's / HRDs & commercial leaders to identify interventions that ensure a systematic and strategic approach to the identification and development of current and future talent within the group.
- Source, design and deliver leading edge Talent ,Leadership & Learning programmes required by individuals and teams across the group.
- Ensure that all programmes delivered directly by the talent , leadership and learning team or by any third-party provider is of high quality and fit for purpose, while also ensuring the programmes are aligned with the company culture and values and making an active contribution to business objectives.
- Assess and evaluate impact of talent , leadership and learning programmes.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a proven talent, leadership & learning capability within large / complex organisation structures executing Talent Development / Leadership learning programs. Ideally, you will have significant experience in leadership development, talent management, organisation development and organisation design programs.
- 5+ years' talent management & leadership development expertise with an emphasis on ensuring that all programs are aligned to the boarder learning agenda and clearly deliver fit for purpose talent leadership and learning interventions. Gained within either an industry role or large consultancy firm
- Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications and identify relevant solutions is essential
- Demonstrated expertise in definition, design and delivery of learning and organisation development programs across a large organisation is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of talent analytics, organisational design and development principles, strategic planning and change management methodologies.
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels within an organisation with particular emphasis on the ability to be a trusted business partner to senior leadership.
- Solid expertise in Project / Program Management, including participating in and leading large and complex projects - on time and within budget.
- Commercial awareness, understanding the commercial environment the business is operating within and applies this to the role.
- The ability to influence whilst working in close collaboration with the Talent & Learning / HR Leaders and the business would be a key requirement for the role.
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking and leadership development while at the same time remaining pragmatic and connected to what is required from the various business groups.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on +353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.