The purpose of the role is to define and deliver the Talent and Leadership strategy for the organisation. While working collaboratively with senior Heads of, business and functional leaders and HR colleagues, you will be charged with reviewing all current practices and looking at implementing new strategies and tools to support.
In addition, you will:
- Define, design and implement effective talent management programmes, processes and tools.
- Coach and partner with leaders to identify interventions that ensure a systematic and strategic approach to the identification and development of current and future leaders within the business.
- Create and manage a portfolio of talent development solutions that underpin the capabilities required (both technical and non-technical) for leadership success.
- Design and develop talent assessment programmes and tools using external partners where appropriate.
- Assess and evaluate the impact of talent development.
- Provide analysis on impact and change resulting from development interventions
- Design, selection and manage tools and diagnostics such as leadership assessment, senior team assessments.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a proven capability in a fast-paced organisation structure executing Talent Development programs. Ideally, you will have significant experience in leadership development & talent management.
- 7+ years' Talent & Development experience.
- Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications and identify relevant solutions is essential.
- Strong knowledge of talent analytics, organisational design and development principles, strategic planning and change management methodologies.
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels within an organisation.
- Commercial awareness, understanding the commercial environment the business is operating within and applies this to the role.
- The ability to influence whilst working in close collaboration with HR Leaders and the business would be a key requirement for the role.
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking and leadership development.
To learn more call Shauna O'Sullivan on + 353 1632 1871 for a confidential discussion.