Our client, a market-leading professional services organisation, is seeking a Talent Management Specialist to join a driven team.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will demonstrate a passion for developing employees and have a strong alignment of talent and customer goals.
- Designing and managing the Graduate campaign.
- Supporting the design of the annual resource plan and working with each business unit in identifying resource requirements.
- Maintaining all job descriptions, competency framework and skills bank.
- Delivering candid feedback and constructive coaching on an ongoing basis to business leaders to help them progress most efficiently towards goals.
- Managing orientation for new employees.
- Managing the trainee population on joining and throughout their rotations.
- Managing and logging all exam registration and exam success.
- Liaising with institutes, mentors, and Learning & Development to ensure all trainees receive the course development and support for exam readiness.
- Supporting the Career Counsellor and Coaching programme in support of trainee development.
Employee Experience & Business Partnering
- Devising communications strategies to keep Trainee population well connected across their divisions and trainee levels.
- Developing talent retention and employee engagement strategies.
- Supporting regular reviews of talent, development opportunities, succession plans and career pathways for high potential individuals.
- Developing strong relationships with management and partner group.
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures with an emphasis on talent management.
- Supporting HRIS talent development features.
You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Recruitment and Talent Management with some experience in Graduate programme delivery. You will hold a 3rd level pr professional qualification and you will be confident in your abilities to take full responsibility for the Talent Management programme.
You will have excellent people skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships throughout the organisation.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.