Our client is a highly prestigious and leading professional services organisation with a considerable presence in Ireland and a broad international network. They advise and support the largest and most influential Irish and international companies and are regarded as one of the dominant players in their market. The environment is professional and supportive with a huge emphasis on training and development.
The team are seeking a passionate talent management specialist (HR Generalist) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Providing end to end recruitment in your department including working with practice groups to create and implement recruitment strategies.
- Issuing contracts, new starter packs and other relevant documentation.
- Assisting with employee on-boarding including presenting induction to new joiners.
- Ensuring the HR function operates efficiently and in line with best practice and current legislation.
- Updating & implementing policies and procedures in line with legislative change and company needs.
- Managing compliance with all employment legislation and identify and provide solutions to key risk areas.
- Building and maintaining relationships across all designated departments and levels.
- General administration, incl. issuing reference letters, salary certificates, etc.
- Acting as HR lead on GDPR, ISO and audits Including all internal and external audits, and ensuring team compliance.
- Assisting Talent Director and Talent Managers with projects, annual salary review and bonus processes.
- Administration of employee leaver process including liaising with payroll, determining final holiday pay, references, exit interviews, etc.
- Third level qualification in HR or related area of study (or CIPD qualified).
- Three to four years' experience in HR.
- Relevant experience in a law firm or professional services environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment required.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.