An ambitious and entrepreneurial global organisation seek to engage with Talent Management / L & OD professionals to undertake a newly created appointment in their Dublin South international HQ offices. With over 40,000 employees across Europe, US and APAC, they operate within extremely diverse business sectors. This client is consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader.
The purpose of the role is to define and deliver the Talent and Leadership strategy for the group. While working collaboratively with senior executives, business and functional leaders and HR people partners who operate across various business units throughout multiple country locations, you will be charged with the design and delivery of leading-edge programs to optimise capability.
In addition, you will:
- Define, design and implement effective talent management programmes, processes and tools across several international regions.
- Coach and partner with HR BP's / HRDs & commercial leaders to identify interventions that ensure a systematic and strategic approach to the identification and development of current and future leaders within the group.
- Source, design and deliver leading edge Talent Development and Talent Management programmes required by individuals and teams across the group.
- Create and manage a portfolio of talent development solutions that underpin the capabilities required (both technical and non-technical) for leadership success.
- Ensure that all programmes delivered directly by the team or by any third-party provider is of high quality and fit for purpose, while also ensuring the programmes are aligned with the company culture and values and making an active contribution to location and regional business objectives.
- Design and develop talent assessment programmes and tools using external partners where appropriate.
- Assess and evaluate the impact of talent development.
- Provide analysis on impact and change resulting from development interventions.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a proven capability in a multinational organisation structure executing Talent Development programs either as a group HRBP or specialist Talent mgt professional. Ideally, you will have significant experience in leadership development, talent management, organisation development and organisation design programs.
- 5+ years' Talent & Development expertise with an emphasis in European / Global L&D, preferably within a complex and multisite international organisation structure.
- Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications and identify relevant solutions is essential.
- Demonstrated expertise in definition, design and delivery of learning and organisation development programs across multiple locations is critical.
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels within an organisation (EVP, SVP and VP) with particular emphasis on the ability to be a trusted business partner to senior leadership dispersed across multiple locations.
- Solid expertise in Project Management, including participating in and leading large and complex projects - on time and within budget.
- Commercial awareness, understanding the commercial environment the business is operating within and applies this to the role.
- The ability to influence whilst working in close collaboration with HR Leaders and the business would be a key requirement for the role.
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking and leadership development while at the same time remaining pragmatic and connected to what is required from the various business groups.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on +353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion