An ambitious and entrepreneurial financial services group seek to engage with Talent Management / L&OD leaders to undertake a newly created appointment in their HQ offices in Dublin City Centre. With over 10,000 employees across multiple commercial units they operate within extremely diverse business sectors. This client is consistently identified within business networks as a market leader.
The purpose of the role is to define and execute the leadership strategy for the group. While working collaboratively with senior executives, business and functional leaders and HR people partners who operate across various business units you will be charged with the design and delivery of leading-edge programs to optimise and nurture capability.
In addition, you will:
- Define, design and implement effective leadership programmes, processes and tools across several business groups
- Coach and partner with OE team members/ HR BP's / HRDs & commercial leaders to identify interventions that ensure a systematic and strategic approach to the identification and development of current and future leaders within the group
- Source, design and deliver leading edge Leadership Development programmes required by individuals and teams across the group
- Create and manage a portfolio of leadership development solutions that underpin the capabilities required (both technical and non-technical) for leadership success
- Ensure that all programmes delivered directly by the OE team or by any third-party provider is of high quality and fit for purpose, while also ensuring the programmes are aligned with the company culture and values and making an active contribution to business objectives
- Assess and evaluate impact of leadership development
- Design, selection and manage tools and diagnostics such as leadership assessment, senior team assessments, 360s
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a proven leadership learning capability within large / complex organisation structures executing Talent Development / Leadership learning programs. Ideally, you will have significant experience in leadership development, talent management, organisation development and organisation design programs
- 5+ years' talent management & leadership development expertise with an emphasis on ensuring that all programs are aligned to the boarder OE agenda and clearly deliver fit for purpose leadership learning interventions
- Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications and identify relevant solutions is essential
- Demonstrated expertise in definition, design and delivery of learning and organisation development programs across a large organisation is critical
- Strong knowledge of talent analytics, organisational design and development principles, strategic planning and change management methodologies
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels within an organisation with particular emphasis on the ability to be a trusted business partner to senior leadership
- Solid expertise in Project / Program Management, including participating in and leading large and complex projects - on time and within budget
- Commercial awareness, understanding the commercial environment the business is operating within and applies this to the role
- The ability to influence whilst working in close collaboration with OE/ HR Leaders and the business would be a key requirement for the role
- Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking and leadership development while at the same time remaining pragmatic and connected to what is required from the various business groups
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on +353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.