- Leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm.
- Exposure to multinational clients.
- Extensive training and development.
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
We are hiring curious, bright and energetic talent for our research team. Working collaboratively with our consulting groups, as a talent researcher, you will support our mission to provide the very best executive and specialist talent, so that our clients can achieve their objectives.
If you are hard-working, driven, ready for a new challenge and want to learn from industry experts, then HRM provides the structured career path to success.
- Minimum 2.1 Degree ideally with further post-graduate education.
- At least two years' experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation.
- High detail and service orientation, strong review and proofing skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, genuine interest in people.
- Willingness to learn and learn fast.
- Alignment between Personal values and our organisation values.
- We will offer you a competitive salary.
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture.
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Gym Membership, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few.
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly.
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees.
- Dynamic start times.