HRM are hiring an enthusiastic junior professional to join our Research team in Dublin!
HRM are seeking a Talent Researcher who is keen on getting involved in talent research projects, dealing with internal stakeholders and is open to developing their career in a very supportive and fun environment.
The successful candidate will be exposed to an excellent training programme, where they will learn about many areas of the business and will be directly involved in short and long-term projects.
- You will have the support of HRM's learning and development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will be supporting the design and delivery of bespoke research-based projects to deliver outstanding value to your clients
- Interacting and working closely with internal teams on talent-based projects and assisting them with the presentation of those projects to the client
- Getting involved with the wider business on occasions with different projects and initiatives that involve your creativity and originality
- Identifying and researching high-value talent communities to support HRM's service offerings
- Working with the business to ensure that the candidate experience is delivered to a high standard
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- Graduated and be degree qualified as a minimum
- Be a service driven individual who embraces a team-based culture and strives for excellence
- Be naturally curious, detail oriented and empathetic to customer and candidate needs
- Have worked within a commercial environment, ideally customer facing
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn and progress
- Be interested in building an outstanding and rewarding professional career
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning and Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're really keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- We will give you your birthday off work - or an addition days leave
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events (we have a dedicated committee!)
- You will also get Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now.