- Leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm
- Exposure to multinational clients
- Extensive training and development
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
We are hiring curious, bright and energetic talent for our research team. Working collaboratively with our consulting groups, as a talent researcher, you will support our mission to provide the very best executive and specialist talent, so that our clients can achieve their objectives.
If you are hard-working, driven, ready for a new challenge and want to learn from industry experts, then HRM provides the structured career path to success. Apply below!
- Minimum 2.1 degree ideally with further postgraduate education
- At least two years' experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation
- High detail and service orientation, strong review and proofing skills
- Great interpersonal skills, genuine interest in people
- Willingness to learn and learn fast
- Alignment between personal values and our organisation values
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive training and development where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too!
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
Interested in joining our team? please apply on this page!