Global Pharma manufacturing company with state-of-the-art facilities and revenues of $95 Billion in 2020, with exceptional technical capabilities & people have a requirement for a Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Leader, the Tax Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing Company's Direct & Indirect Taxes
- Timely preparation and accurate submission of all Corporation tax returns.
- Timely preparation and accurate submission of bi-monthly VAT returns.
- Completion of Statutory statistical returns (VEIS and Intrastat) to comply with all monthly deadlines.
- Coordination with external advisors, accountants, and fiscal reps to ensure all relevant data is provided to support timely taxation returns in all relevant jurisdictions (mainly US and UK)
- Assisting in transfer pricing policy implementation
- Reviewing new product introduction flows to ensure correct VAT treatment for all
- Managing R&D tax credit applications
- Preparation of quarterly Tax provision for accurate accrual reporting
- Managing monthly and quarterly financial close process, review and reporting on actual results.
To be considered:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Qualified Tax Accountant (CTA)
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role or from Top 10 practice.
Salary: Up to €68,000 + Benefits
This company offer a 36-hour working week which can be worked across 4 or 5 days. There is also a highly flexible work from home system in place whereby the employee can decide the frequency of office attendance.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.