Our client, an industry leader within banking are seeking a Mobility Specialist to join their organisation. This role is newly created to address the current and future demand for mobile employees.
Your challenge will be to deliver maximum value to the business while ensuring the highest standards of accuracy and compliance. Excellent opportunities for future development are in place for an enthusiastic candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- The day to day operations of the mobility programme, including support for queries from candidates and other stakeholders providing best practice advice.
- Support the global business leadership with Mobility related advice including transfer or relocation costs, tax and immigration guidance.
- Secure third-party advice where required.
- Ensure payroll tax compliance from an employer tax, social security and policy perspective for the mobile employee population.
- identify and drive initiatives to improve the programme's efficiency and to enhance the experience and process parameters while managing costs.
- Ensure governance and adherence to global mobility policies.
- Manage the STBC submissions.
- Manage the data collation and submissions of UK & Ire shadow payroll submissions.
To be considered, you will have:
- At least 3 years' mobility or tax experience, Big 4 experience is an advantage.
- Previous experience of working within a multinational environment in global mobility, international assignment tax, compensation or relocation support is key.
- A good understanding of a HR global mobility function and have experience with tax equalisation treatment.
Salary: up to €70,000 + benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler for a confidential discussion.