Team Manager – Customer Success
Our client is a leading IT organisation with their EU headquarters based in Dublin and Global HQ based in the US. They are looking for a Team Manager to join their Customer Success team.
As Team Manager for the Customer Success team, you will play an integral part in the growth and success of the organisations and their customers. You will help develop and grow a world-class Customer Success program in one of its most exciting phases. In addition, you will:
- Recruit and provide the coaching, mentoring and development that will enable our CSM team to impact customers, develop skills and grow their careers
- In addition to recruiting, retaining, and developing core talent, you will also be responsible for designing and executing initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention, expansion, satisfaction, and adoption of the product
- Define and manage to a set of analytical KPIs to drive the direction of the team; delivering against quarterly and long-term targets
A Bachelor’s degree is required, with an advanced degree being an advantage. You will also:
- Have experience working hands-on with large scale, technologically complex accounts and/or SMB market customers to apply when coaching your team members
- Possess a proven track record of experience with Customer Success and managing operations for fast growing teams with a passion for and experience in hiring, developing and leading a team of individual contributors. Your team and their success is your top priority
- Have a mind for technology. You will be taught about the product, but the customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too. Previous experience working with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Be highly organised in your workflows. To manage and execute effectively, you’ll need to be a master of prioritisation and time management
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie Coyle at HRM on 01-632-1844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre