Our client is a market-leading FMCG company, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in their category. As they expand their operations, they are looking for a Technical Manager to join their manufacturing site in Munster on a permanent basis.
- Lead the management and improvement of processes ensuring the highest standards of efficiency and performance.
- Manage and develop the process and technical team, championing continuous development and coaching to ensure excellent performance standards.
- Site lead on projects in the areas of NPD, Value Engineering, Technical Contract Management. Supports the delivery of Lean and Continuous Improvement project.
- Takes a leadership role amongst management peers in developing and executing the site Technical strategy.
- Lead, manage and develop the operational teams to create an open, responsive and cohesive working environment to support a continuous improvement culture.
- Planning - Contribute to the preparation of operational plans (Liquid Plans), including analysis of current activities and performance to deliver best practice and more effective operations.
- Technical Knowledge - Provide technical advice and guidance to the operational team and associated functions to ensure effective resolution of operational issues.
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Support commissioning and implementation of all projects and trials.
- As part of the Site Leadership Team contribute to on-going development of best in class standards across the wider organisation.
- 5 years' minimum experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or relevant area.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.