Our client is one of the world's leading Biopharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in Ireland. They have grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy and seek to hire an experienced Technical Operations professional on a permanent basis. The role will be based at their global offices in Dublin City Centre and work as part of an expert Technical Operations team.
The Technical Operations Manager will report into the Director for Technical Operations and the main objectives for the position will include:
- Working across Drug Product registration and post-registration stages of the product life-cycle.
- Coordinating global technical (CMC) support activities and acting as a key link between Process Development, Supply Chain Operations and other technical services groups.
- Working cross functionally with other departments such as Process Development, Supply Chain Operations, Quality Assurance and CMC-regulatory Affairs.
- Acting as a key technical contact internally for my client and for external contract service providers.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 5+ years' industry experience in Technical Operations / Process Management / MSAT / Product development within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology sectors.
- A Biotechnology background is desirable (ideally Aseptic experience).
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87241 4486 for a confidential discussion.