Our client, a well-established and highly reputable global organisation, is seeking a Technology Recruiter to join their team in Dublin.
Managing recruitment needs across all Technology, Oracle, and Digital vacancies, you will establish yourself as a subject matter expert and will work closely with the wider Talent Acquisition and HR teams to fulfil internal recruitment needs.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, advertising, assessing, arranging, and conducting interviews right up to feedback and offers.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal Business Partners and hiring managers to ensure that all recruitment requirements across the business are effectively managed and delivered.
- Partnering with educational institutions to build effective relationships with universities and coordinate and participate in career fairs.
- Managing and reviewing existing relationships with recruitment agencies, providing briefing of roles and detailed feedback at all stages.
- Taking responsibility for maintenance of HR tracking systems including BrassRing and Workday.
- Providing input and analysis on recruitment statistics and activities as required.
- Staying informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience end to end technical recruiting experience.
- You have excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, with a demonstrable track record of dealing with challenging stakeholder groups.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly.
You have a positive "can-do" attitude with genuine commitment to the function being served. You communicate tactfully, professionally, and confidentially at all times and are innovative and forward thinking with the ability to work on your own initiative.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.