This organisation are a global leader in providing wholesome and natural food products to consumers and manufacturers around the world. They are brand leaders within their specific food industry sector and have a global footprint that is continuing to grow and expand.
There is an opening for a Technical Support Team Leader (TSTL) to join their Operations Division / Technical Team here in Dublin. This is a varied role which will lead the Technical support function and will be responsible for the stock results monitoring process, managing the supplier and customer quality documentation, facilitating customer queries, and management of specifications.
Reporting to the Technical Manager and working closely with the Technical Inspectors / Supplier Assurance, the TSTL will:
- Lead, develop and manage the Technical Support Team.
- Review and develop more streamlined ways of working in areas such as handling of Customer Queries, Supplier Assurance Questionnaires, Results Monitoring, Sample management.
- Ensure a consistent operating environment within the business to achieve compliance with customer requirements and standards.
- Drive continuous improvement in Quality Systems Management.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following:
- 2 years' plus experience of Technical/Quality Assurance, ideally dairy however food or beverage may be considered.
- A third level qualification in a technical / food science discipline.
- A knowledge and experience in the areas of;
- Quality management systems/processes development and maintenance
- People management desirable
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills.
- Problem solver, disciplined in collecting information, ascertaining root cause of issues and identifying and developing practical solutions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.