Our client is a progressive food manufacturing organisation providing to Ireland and UK markets. They currently require a Technical Team Leader to join their team in Munster to lead product quality and product improvement projects and initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities of the Technical Team Leader will include:
- Working effectively as part of the management team ensuring quality standards are adhered to and maintained i.e. BRC, and all other relevant quality and HACCP systems.
- Manage customer interaction and expectations regarding product quality, quality improvement projects and new product development projects.
- Provide information and expertise to external customers on all food safety and quality related matters.
- Comply with customer's standards and policies, implementing & driving these within the process.
- Liaise with customer/third party auditor(s) ensuring all documentation is available and implement agreed corrective actions.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Quality Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years' senior experience in Technical, R&D, Product Development, Quality Mgt Systems.
- Experience in a Technical/Quality leading role.
- A passion for excellence and a strong sense of ownership to relentlessly drive the Customer Product Development and Product Quality agenda.
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.