Our client is searching for a Technical Writer who will be responsible for leading, coordinating, contributing to and undertaking activities relating to Supply Chain Deviations, Corrective/Preventive Actions and Change Controls. This role will provide technical expertise with a focus on Compliance and Continuous Improvement while implementing a Lean Culture and Right First-Time approach.
The main responsibilities of this role will include managing the Supply Chain aspect of the Deviation as well as the Investigations and Change Control processes to ensure our clients requirements are met and issues are addressed, and a cycle of continuous improvement is in place. In this role you will also:
- Manage all quality system activity associated with Supply Chain Deviations, CAPA Records and change controls
- Lead all root cause analysis studies implementing improvements and corrective actions
- Be responsible for developing, reviewing and updating Supply Chain standard operating procedures
- Develop all protocols for the execution of the Supply Chain in support of change controls, all non-conformances & troubleshoot investigations with supports from relevant SME's
- Participate in cross-functional teams with colleagues from other departments to masses communicate and manage information and performance via scorecard and meetings
- Ensure timely completion of Supply Chain Deviations, CAPAs and change controls utilising the appropriate procedures and Quality Management Tracking System (QMTS)
- Ensure flow of communication to stakeholders
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- A third level qualification
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical sector
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum direction in an environment with ever-changing priorities
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- The following competencies: planning/organisation, problem-solving, communication, teamwork, flexibility, coaching and motivating
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul McDonogh at HRM on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.