My client, a leading consulting firm here in Dublin are seeking an experienced Technology Consultant to join their growing operation here in Dublin on a permanent basis. The right candidate will have a proven track record in project managing several Business Transformation/Optimization projects while using Agile/Waterfall/Scrum methodologies and frameworks in a client facing role across the Life Sciences, Utilities, or Professional Services industry sector. See an overview of the role below:
- Plan and scope the design phases of agile/waterfall project/programme.
- Gather requirements through business process analysis and documentation of business processes.
- Manage workshops with key stakeholders to aid the requirement gathering and design of solutions.
- Work in tandem with experienced IT professionals and wider business to translate technical objectives into new ways of working.
- 5+ years' experience in Technology Consulting with a consulting firm, industry or governmental org.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with proven track records on achieving and surpassing project deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder management/client relationship management expertise.
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or sufficient operational excellence experience.
- PMP/Prince2 certification.
- Waterfall/Agile/Scrum methodology/frameworks experience.
Apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne directly at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.