HRM Dublin are hiring a technical professional to join our Technology Recruitment team.
We are looking to add a professional to their well-established Technology Recruitment team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in a challenging and extremely rewarding career.
- The role will involve the development of your Dublin customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers and seeking to develop new connections with customers from the technology industry
- You will have the support of HRM's learning and development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- You will learn how to source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a relevant degree as a minimum
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer facing
- Experience in Technology or Recruitment industries would be considered an advantage for this position
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning & Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're very keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
Want to join our team? Apply on this page!