Our client is a renowned distributor working with some of the biggest Global brands in the Irish market who are looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join their team.
The Trade Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the Off-trade Marketing Manager & Sales team through managing all in store visibility items & the field sales tool. You will also:
- Co-ordinate all trade activations & events from a trade marketing perspective, manage all Off-trade assets including coolers & POS as well as external agencies and suppliers to develop trade marketing tools
- Be responsible for ensuring all off premise in store activity aligns to commercial and business planning objectives while also working with the brand manager to ensure POS activation in store is in line with global communication strategy
- Using shopper mission data from the Category Team and HQ guidelines, be responsible for creating and measuring local guidelines for the business and consequently finding areas for improvement within the business
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience ideally in a trade marketing or brand marketing position
- Having experience working with insights would be beneficial as there are elements of reporting in this position
- Experience in an FMCG environment and a third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline are desired
- A strong desire to be successful and to work with some of the leading brands globally in the Irish Market is essential
To find out more about this position, apply now or call Jamie Coyle on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential conversation.