Trainee Recruitment Consultant Cork
Our Cork office is growing!
HRM are on the lookout for new talent from a wide range of professional backgrounds to join our consulting team in our Cork office!
If you work in a technical, operations, commercial or other professional role but feel your strong people skills and ability are underutilised, launch your career in a different direction.
We seek professionals who can apply their knowledge and experience within a rewarding and career enhancing environment. Our mission is to enable the success of our customers, through the provision of best in class talent acquisition solutions.
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- Working to KPI targets including call volumes and revenue targets
- Growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring we are always meeting the requirements of our customers
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
- Be degree qualified
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience in one of our specialised industries such as Science, Supply Chain, IT, Engineering, HR, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, etc
- Experience in sales, business development or a client facing environment is an advantage
- Be sales driven and be an individual who embraces a team-based culture
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and thrive in a conceptual sales role
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Structured and objective driven career path
- Competitive salary plus an uncapped commission structure including company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers’ performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn’t, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O’Sullivan our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion
Salary: On Application