Our Galway office is expanding!
If you work in a technical, operations, commercial or other professional role but feel your strong people skills and ability are underutilised, launch your career in a different direction.
HRM are on the lookout for new talent from a wide range of professional backgrounds to join our consulting team in Galway.
We seek professionals who can apply their knowledge and experience within a rewarding and career enhancing environment. Our mission is to enable the success of our customers, through the provision of best in class talent acquisition solutions.
- The full cycle of recruitment; consultation with clients on vacancies specific to your industry, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing candidates, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies for our clients
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, on-site visits, networking and targeted marketing
- Growing existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of our customers
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
- Be degree qualified
- Have at least 2 years' industry experience within a commercial setting
- Experience in HR, recruitment, sales, or within a client facing environment is an advantage
- Driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Structured and objective driven career path
- Flexi-time options available
- Competitive salary plus an uncapped commission structure including company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off
- Two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events, Corporate Social Responsibility & Well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
About HRM Services:
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion