A leading, Irish home builder committed to building high-quality new homes have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Training & Internal Comms Specialist to join their team.
Reporting into the Organisational Development Manager, this role will play a key role in shaping the business performance and organisational culture through impactful training programs & communications designed to build employee capability and engagement.
- Managing, designing and facilitating business process training to all teams across the organisation, including system and workflow components.
- Conducting needs analysis and design face-to-face and online learning.
- Supporting the Organisational Development Manager to deliver new starter, manager & general employee training programs.
- Ensuring best practice Learning & Development administration and reporting through timely processing of training/CPD applications.
- Developing and delivering internal & external communications through various channels within and outside the organisation.
- Participating in and assisting with HR projects and ad hoc tasks as required by the HR Team.
This is an opportunity for you if you want to be part of an organisation which is extremely fast-paced and has experienced rapid growth. You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience designing and facilitating training and developing formal communications. A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
You can build strong relationships, have a passion for mastering, learning and teaching complex processes, have the ability to manage multiple work streams and can problem solve to meet changing timelines in a changing environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.