Our client is a well-established global organisation with multiple locations here in Ireland. Due to the development of a new transformation function within the business, there is a requirement for a Transformation Architecture Manager.
- The primary purpose for this person is to focus on strategy as well as this the team will focus on experience design, platforms, execution and innovation.
- The ability to work in a client-facing environment is a must as you will be developing new content for clients as well as business development and business proposals.
- Collaboration is key for this position as you will be working with multiple parts of the businesses across different types of Financial Services businesses, providing solutions and delivering complex digital solutions, industry sectors include Agri, FMCG, Pharma, Life Science, Energy and Assets.
- You will have 3-5 years' experience as a consultant working on strategy, business transformation, product, operations and/or technology projects in management consulting.
- You will be skilled in all aspects of Design Thinking including user research, functional requirements definition, business process analysis, business modelling, and workshop design and facilitation.
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments having worked in professional services and/or customer focused companies.
- You will have an analytical mindset and a highly structured problem-solving approach.
- Structured problem solving, quantitative analysis, and deck writing skills.
- Detailed knowledge of creating user stories/requirements definition/acceptance criteria using agile tools and techniques.
- Some prototyping / wireframing knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Competitive base salary
- Personal Healthcare
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 or please submit an updated CV.