My client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing, with manufacturing plants across the globe and several Irish offices are seeking a Treasury Manager supporting EMEA & APAC to join their business.
This is a standalone role and remote working 100% is on offer!
The role entails:
- Management of the Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) regional cash pool, including monitoring of cash transactions and ensuring a balanced cash pool balance.
- Provide required cash management documentation for different departments (e.g. Accounting, Tax), incl. cash pool balance and interest reallocation reports.
- Reviewing monthly cash forecasts and using forecast data to prepare investment, cash repatriation and funding decisions on regional and legal entity level.
- Analyzing cash forecast variances and working with legal entity Finance teams on improving cash forecast quality.
- Administration of regional bank accounts, incl. procedures of opening and closing accounts as well as changing bank account signatories.
- FX spot trading, supporting local Finance teams in FX spot trading and related currency settlements.
- Provide inputs for Corporate FX hedging program resulting from EMEA regional cash pool activities.
- Administration of electronic banking systems in the EMEA region, including management of user access and entitlements.
- Working with IT and local Finance teams on inbound and outbound interfaces between ERP systems and electronic banking systems.
- Reviewing and implementing improvements in cash management, implementing controls and procedures to ensure adequate regional cash pool balances.
- Ensuring that the organization adheres to the company policies and procedures related to cash management and banking operations.
- Ensures adherence to SOX controls and other regulations including record keeping and data testing as requested.
- Support implementation of Treasury Management System for the EMEA region in collaboration with other departments.
- Assisting in financial reporting where required.
- Project duties as required.
To be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
- Requires minimum 3-5 years' experience in Treasury, Finance or Accounting with a strong focus on Treasury.
- Strong background in an EMEA/Global environment.
- Strong cash pool management experience.
- Designation as a Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) would be a plus.
- Experience in implementing and/or managing regional cash pool/liquidity structures would be strongly preferred.
- Experience with bank cash management systems, Hyperion Essbase and with SAP 4/Hana Treasury modules strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Should know how to work independently and as part of a (remote) team.
- Ability to self-organize workload and adequately prioritize tasks.
Within this role, you will hold an autonomous role, supporting the wider global finance team. This role can be based anywhere as 100% remote working is on offer.
Salary: Up to €68,000 + performance-based bonus + VHI + Pension + 25 days annual leave.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.