Leading global pharmaceutical organisation and a top employer in the Munster region, this healthcare manufacturing site requires an experienced Utilities Manager to join an established engineering department. This role has become available on the back of a retirement in the business.
As the department manager, you will report to the Site Engineering Director and lead a team of Engineering and service providers across the campus.
This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Reporting to the Director of Engineering, this position is one of the first leaders to be recruited into the new team which will expand over the coming months.
- You will work closely within this group and liaise with multi-disciplinary teams on-site to deliver effectively against the business' objectives.
- Take full ownership for HVAC, compressed air, water systems, CA, CS, PW, WFI and all energy requirements.
- Oversee the clean and black utility URS and steer the facilities department when required.
- Development and implementation of maintenance strategies for the Utilities department ensuring all shut-down plans are adhered to.
- Draft SOP's for HVAC, compressed air, cooling system and steam system, monitoring the execution ensuring all training is delivered to staff as required.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation.
- A strong communicator with the ability to lead a cross-functional team to achieve a common objective.
- Collaborative approach to work and a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Be autonomous in your approach to work and an effective communicator.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements around site utilities systems
- Demonstrated capability within an audit environment (specifically EHS and GMP).
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance
- Parking on-site
- Subsidised canteen
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Aisling Clements on +353 87 752 1041