This business is a leader in medical imaging worldwide, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, digital and AI solutions for diagnostic and interventional imaging. A track record in building lasting relationships so that this organisation enables people to live better lives. The businesses' purpose is placed around human cooperation at the heart of the organisation's relationships and actions. A pioneer for 95 years in the field of contrast media, this businesses team consists of over 2,600 people globally, continuously innovating with 10% of revenue dedicated to Research & Development across four centres around the world including a state of the art manufacturing plant here in Ireland that is seeing consistent growth and investment.
They are currently searching for a Utilities Engineer to join the Facilities team located in their Dublin site in a permanent role.
- A Monitoring and trending of day to day operation of the WWTP taking appropriate action to ensure compliance with IE licence.
- Carry out and managing required testing for WWTP and streamline test methods.
- Work closely with production on understanding the composition and volume of waste to the treatment plant.
- Support any projects in the WWT/utilities area.
- Monitoring, trending and maintenance of the surface water and fire water retention pond systems.
- Work with external contractors to maintain and trouble shoot facilities and equipment, ensuring all regulations are met, eg, permitting, RAMS RA etc.
- Work with Facilities team lead to identify and drive projects to completion.
- Manage Site Wide Contractor Cleaning and Housekeeping activities.
- Ensure all relevant documentation in place and up to date reflecting current practice.
- Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and good business practices.
- Act as delegate for the Facilities Team lead in their absence.
- Manage and supervise Tanker Unloading Activities.
- Ensure that EHS roles and responsibilities are complied with as per the requirements of the site Safety Statement.
- Degree Qualified or equivalent in a relevant Science/engineering discipline -mechanical, chemical, Process .
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Industrial Waste water treatment operations.
- Experience in utilities (boiler, nitrogen, water etc) an advantage.
- A team player who will need to work cross functionally to provide facilities expertise to site.
- Strong computer literacy in MS office and engineering systems such as Maximo an advantage.
- Ability to react to changing situations and manage appropriately.
To learn more, apply online or contact AnneMarie on +353 1 6321827 or please submit an updated CV.