As a lead within the Utilities Department you will report to the Site Engineering Director team and lead a small group of professionals. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Reporting into the Head of Engineering, this position is one of the first leaders to be recruited into the new team which will expand over the coming months.
- You will work closely within this group and liaise with multi-disciplinary teams on-site to deliver effectively against the business' objectives.
- Take full ownership for HVAC, compressed air, water systems, CA, CS, PW, WFI, loop and CIP/SIP
- Oversee the clean and black utility URS
- Supervise installation, commissioning, and qualification activities.
- Draft SOP's for HVAC, compressed air, cooling system and steam system. And monitor the execution ensuring all training is delivered to staff as required.
- Implement validation for HVAC and compressed air system according to internal and external GMP requirements.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a cross-functional team to achieve a common objective.
- Collaborative approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with this team dynamic.
- Be autonomous in your approach to work and an effective communicator.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements around site utilities systems
- Demonstrated capability within an audit environment (specifically EHS and GMP).
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus - 9%
- Personal healthcare plan
- Pension contribution program
- Life assurance
- 22 days annual leave
- Parking on-site
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.