My client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, employing over 3,000 staff in Ireland across multiple sites including their facility in Cork. This role will be a vaccines area role with 1 building fully operational and another having just been built. This gives an exciting opportunity to manage the craft And Engineering team.
- Reporting to the Facility Management and Utility Lead.
- Lead and provide ongoing coaching and support to the Clean and Black Utility (including the waste water treatment plant) team in resolving operational issues.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through equipment availability, maximise performance of Utility equipment and identify / implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound Engineering stewardship, staffing resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control e.g. shutdown activities, vendor management, change control, Budget control.
- Management of day to day operations of Clean / Black utilities including Waste water treatment.
- Play a key role in energy management on site.
- You must have a Degree or 3rd level qualification.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Process etc).
- At least five years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in an supervision of clean and black utilities as well as Waste water treatment plant operations.
- Project Management Experience leading projects.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Annual bonus of 12%
- VHI + family
- DB Care pension
- 25 Days holiday
- 8 Roster days
- Life assurance x 4 times salary
To learn more apply on line or call Chris Dennehy on +353 21 4511195.
Salary: €65000 - €72000