Value Stream Manager
A global manufacturing organisation here in Dublin, are looking for an experienced Value Stream Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing a cross function production team including Moulding, Engineering, Maintenance, Automation, Quality & Supply Chain teams to ensure business objectives are met and continuously improved.
- You must plan resources to ensure an optimum flow of units levels at each step of the manufacturing process.
- The Value Stream Manager is responsible for managing the supplier relationship with other internal sites.
- You will ensure the production area is compliant with required environmental standards.
- You will develop team members through coaching, delegation, performance reviews and provision of developmental assignments/projects
- You will play a lead role in internal and external audits.
- You will have 5+ production management within a fast-paced manufacturing organisation.
- You will be degree qualified in Manufacturing, Engineering. or another technical qualification.
- You will require budgetary control procedure knowledge and an ability to identify areas of process improvements.
- Competitive base salary
- DC Pension
- Stock options
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.