Our client is a truly global business operating across over 40 countries and with recent performance this has positioned them as a genuine market leader in the healthcare sector. They are highly focussed and with a recent substantial multi-million euro investment will continue to lead into the future. As such they require a Warehouse Storekeeper to join their team in Waterford.
- Reporting to the Engineering Reliability & Maintenance Manager.
- Support of Waterford Operations by ensuring availability, accuracy and cost-effectiveness of Engineering Spares, Indirect Materials and Operations Consumables.
- Maintain Engineering Spare Stocks and Accuracy to agreed levels and costs.
- Support improvement projects including Barcoding of spares locations and reporting of ERPLx Key stores indicators.
- Internal reporting and analysis of spare parts usage and costs.
- Tracking and management of parts for External Repair.
- Ensure all NSIR's are processed and uploaded in a timely manner. Report monthly metrics on same.
- New Item Set Up.
- Ensure daily Stores activities complete.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Inventory Management and Engineering Stores Role(s) or Equivalent Qualification.
- ERPLx report generation and Advanced Excel.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
- Permanent role, Long-term career progression.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.