A leading Irish communication organisation in Cork seek an Assistant HR Manager. Reporting to the HR Director, the successful appointee will have the opportunity to work within a highly skilled and progressive HR team and an exciting working environment. This is a 2 Year Fixed Term contract and the purpose of the role is to lead day to day operational activity within a busy working environment.
- Supports the business in Cork with day to day HR support and strategic projects
- Takes accountability of ER issues as they arise
- Ensures high levels of engagement are maintained and increased through meaningful people programs
- Drives and leads internal communication across the organisation.
- Works effectively with union officials, continues to maintain strong and effective relationships.
- Supports Diversity & Inclusion, provides fresh perspectives/initiatives
- Support change management programs
- Supports HRIS introduction
- 5 years HR plus experience, at least 3 in a HR Business Partner role
- Ideally will have experience in working within a medium sized indigenous organisation
- Strong employee relations & employee engagement experience
- Experience of working within a unionised environment is desirable though not essential, given the positive existing relationships
- An excellent package is on offer including 10% Pension contribution, Healthcare contribution, 25 days annual leave
- This is a 2 Year month contract
To discover more, apply to this role or contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners on +353868480808 in strict confidence or pm via linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/hrmashlingedwards/