A leading and global Funds organisation with two locations in Ireland are seeking an Assistant Vice President Human Resources for their Dublin 2 Headquarters. The role is suited for those at experienced HR Business Partner level and will have experience in Reward, in particular salary reviews and bench-marking. Reporting the the Head of HR you will have the following core responsibilities:
In this position you will be responsible for all HR activities including Reward, Recruitment, Training, Employee Relations and Engagement & Well-being. You will support all people related services, policies, and programmes, and advise managers in all HR related issues. In addition you will:
- Develop processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organisation's business goals.
- Act as the key point of contact for all reward projects and activities and ensures the Reward Strategy meets the organisation's goals and objectives.
- Sign off monthly payroll for all employees for third party supplier.
- Support ex-pat activities ensuring a positive and supportive program.
- Drive the organisation's culture through engagement and excellent communication.
- Be the face of HR and partner exceptionally well with stakeholders in Ireland and globally.
- 5-7 years' HR experience with strong Reward experience.
- Experience in salary bench-marking and providing salary recommendations.
- Third level qualification in HR or equivalent.
- Management of Employee Relations issues.
- Experience in managing HR projects.
- Excellent at forging meaningful relationships in order to ensure business goals are met and delivers a positive employee experience as a consequence.
- Hold a strong commercial acumen; is analytical and creative in thinking.
- This role will suit a string HR Business Partner/HR Manager who has a passion for Reward and is seeking to maintain both niche expertise in Reward and HR generalist activities. The organisation is highly professional, truly values its employees and continually strives for improvement.
- You will the Subject Matter Expert for Reward and as a result will be provided with autonomy to drive the Reward strategy whilst working in a team of superb HR practitioners.
- An excellent package is on offer including 25 days annual leave, 7.5% non-contributory DC Pension; Full Family Healthcare; Fully paid Commuter ticket; parking; flexi-time.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214358748 for further details or apply in confidence.