Our client is a highly prestigious top tier law firm with a considerable presence in Ireland and a broader international network. They advise and support the largest and most influential Irish and international companies and are regarded as one of the dominant players in their market. They have a culture driven by continuous personal development supported by excellent team spirit, collaboration and a focus on their people.
This is a unique opportunity within their Corporate Group for a progressive and ambitious Corporate Associate lawyer (M&A) with 2+ years or more post-qualification experience who is looking to build their career in one of the most highly regarded teams in Ireland. The opportunity will be based in Dublin but also offers flexible and remote access during the current climate.
You will closely with premium international and domestic clients on high value transactions, ensuring the continued growth of the Corporate M&A practice group, and will offer the right person huge personal scope for progression towards partnership in a best-in-class environment.
In order to be considered for this Corporate Associate opportunity, you will ideally have worked in a similar top tier or highly regarded mid-tier firm in Ireland or the United Kingdom and will have 2+ years of post-qualification experience supporting high value corporate M&A deals.
Specific profile requirements would include:
- 2 years' plus relevant post qualification experience including a detailed level of exposure to transactions
- Recent experience in either a Top Tier firm in Ireland or the UK, or a well-regarded mid-tier firm
- Excellent technical knowledge of M&A transactions and extensive drafting experience
- A commercial approach and the ability to network and build robust client relationships
- A strong academic background
- A excellent communicator with high attention to detail and able to work collaboratively in a highly effective team to ensure success
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to build you career toward partnership in a Top Tier firm
- Above market salary, bonus and benefits package.
- A flexible work environment focused on team collaboration and personal development
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.