- Posted 23 September 2020
- LocationWaterford, Republic of Ireland
- Job type Permanent
- ContactAshling Edwards
With a 40% growth in 2020 (YTD), this Waterford based IT Services organisation is seeking a Business Development Manager to further develop its customer base. With a national presence, they require an experienced Business Development Manager to develop the SME market.
Reporting to the Sales Director the successful appointee will have the opportunity to develop their career and collaborate with their exceptional commercial and technical teams
- Develop pipeline for the SouthEast region with a focus on the SME market with a view to onboarding 2 new customers per month
- Expand service from existing clients - present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company's leaders for new business opportunities
- Arrange and present quarterly business performance reviews
- Plan approaches and pitches in conjunction with marketing and other team members
- Achieve agreed targets on sales and KPIs
- Experience of developing sales within the SouthEast region, in particular in selling IT solutions
- Good Working knowledge of IT systems and terms with the capacity to learn quickly
- Demonstrated experience in building a sustainable pipeline and meeting/exceeding goals
- Experience of collaborating with technical teams to meet customer demands
- Experience of presenting at CEO/MD/CTO level in the SME market
- This newly created role has been created due to a significant increase in demand which means the successful appointee can leverage their experiences and contacts backed by a leading IT Services organisaiton.
- With continued growth and investment in people, there are tangible career opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration package.
- Agile/Work from Home 2-3 days per week is availalbe.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in strict confidence on +353214358748 or apply online to receive a full job description.