Our client, a highly entrepreneurial and progressive firm, is looking to appoint a likeminded Capital Markets Lawyer to support the growing practice area. The Capital Markets team has an impressive client base and delivers an exceptional level of service to blue chip corporates and financial institutions.
The Capital Markets Lawyer opportunity will advise high profile domestic and international clients across the full range of capital markets, structured finance, cross-border financing and related issues. The firm place a considerable emphasis on continuous career development and support rapid progression towards partnership. Typical responsibilities include:
- Representing asset managers in the formation of UCITS and QIAIFs, including drafting the key fund documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts.
- Driving applications and obtaining authorisation for asset managers to act as discretionary investment managers to UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Discussing new funds with both start-up and experienced managers.
- Advising in relation to fund regulations.
- Reviewing fund documentation for institutional investors and preparing diligence reports.
To be considered for the Capital Markets Lawyer, you will be a qualified solicitor with relevant post-qualification experience in structured finance or capital markets gained inhouse or from a well-regarded firm. You will have a demonstrable partnership approach and a strong ability to build client relationships. You will also be passionate about your career development and able to thrive in a highly rewarding environment
In addition to the above candidates should:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales with between 2 and 5 years' PQE in structured finance or capital markets.
- Have experience of reviewing and drafting finance and security documents.
- Have excellent working knowledge of finance/banking transactions and related security documentation.
- Previous experience of loan document review, loan agreements, corporate authorisations.
- Have a strong academic background in a related field.
- Be technically adept, along with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer:
- Above market salary and benefits package.
- Ability to fast track your career in a progressive and innovative firm.
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners.
- Security of role in a business with strong sustainability.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.