A hugely progressive international law firm with a strong global presence. They work closely with the leading multinational corporates, domestic clients and financial institutions delivering innovative legal advice and solutions. Their culture is collaborative, professional and progressive and they offer employees excellent opportunities to build their careers within a highly networked global environment.
This is a unique opportunity within Corporate M&A to elevate your career through access to the highest quality and most interesting work in the market. The hire is very much to support the growth of the practice area and will offer considerable career development opportunities as the firm and the Corporate practice group continues to expand.
They promote and encourage associates to work closely with clients enabling you to you build your network and personal brand further supporting personal development and career progression.
The client base is broad and interesting, working closely with a range of clients from multinationals through to tech start-ups.
In order to be considered for this Associate opportunity, you will ideally have a strong training background in a top tier, well-regarded mid-tier firm or international firm with extensive experience in Corporate M&A in Ireland or in the UK. You will be a commercially orientated, career focussed and interested in your personal development.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be an experienced corporate lawyer with a minimum of 2-5 years of post-qualification experience working on broad mix of transactions.
- You will have a broad sectoral exposure and the confidence to work with clients.
- You will be ambitious with a growth mindset and interested in building your personal brand and career in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and team focussed approach with the ability to work cross-functionally with other practice area in the firm to ensure client delivery.
- You be an adept communicator with a confidence in delivery built through your experience working with high calibre clients.
What's on offer:
- Access to the most interesting M&A deals in the market.
- Working in an international firm as part of the global network.
- Highly competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team with the associated personal development that would naturally follow.
- A broad and varied range of work with some of the most prestigious clients in the market.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.