Our client is a highly prestigious and leading legal firm with a considerable presence in Ireland and a broad international network. They advise and support the largest and most influential Irish and international companies and are regarded as one of the dominant players in their market. The environment is professional and supportive with a huge emphasis on training and development.
The Corporate Finance team is currently seeing incredible growth and they have a number of exciting opportunities for Corporate (M&A) Solicitors who have between 1 and 6 years of post-qualification experience. These opportunities would suit progressive and ambitious high achievers who are looking to build their career in one of the most highly regarded teams in Ireland. The M&A roles will be based in Dublin city centre but also offers flexible and remote working options. They are looking for highly technical, organised and progressive candidates who are looking at their next career steps.
In order to be considered for any of these M&A Solicitor opportunities, you will ideally have worked in a similar top tier or highly regarded mid-tier firm in Ireland or the United Kingdom and will have between 1 and 6 years of post-qualification experience supporting corporate M&A deals.
Specific profile requirements would include:
- 1-6 years' relevant post qualification experience including a detailed level of exposure to high value transactions.
- Recent experience in either a Top Tier firm in Ireland or the UK, or a well-regarded mid-tier or international firm.
- Excellent technical knowledge of M&A transactions and extensive drafting experience.
- A commercial approach and the ability to network and build robust client relationships.
- A strong academic background.
- An excellent communicator with high attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively in a highly effective team to ensure success.
What's on offer:
- Above market salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work within the leading professional services firm in its sector in Ireland.
- Opportunity to build your career toward partnership in a Top Tier firm.
- Considerable opportunity for training, development and career progression.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.