Our client, an incredibly well-regarded firm, is looking to appoint a likeminded Debt Capital Markets Lawyer to support the growing practice area. The Debt Capital Markets team has an impressive client base and delivers an exceptional level of service to the market.
The Debt Capital Markets Lawyer opportunity will advise Irish and international clients across the full range of debt capital markets services including structured finance project, bond issues, cross-border financing and debt listing on the exchange. The firm place a considerable emphasis on continuous career development and support rapid progression towards partnership. Typical responsibilities include:
- Supporting clients in the area of debt capital markets, including structured finance and securitisation.
- Working closely with clients on the listing of debt on Euronext and other stock exchanges
- Drafting, reviewing, and compiling offering documentation as required by the markets
- Advising and supporting clients in all related matters
- Working collaboratively within the wider financial services business areas to bring value to clients and the firm
To be considered for the Capital Markets Lawyer, you will be a qualified solicitor with relevant post-qualification experience in structured finance or capital markets gained inhouse or from a well-regarded firm. You will have a demonstrable partnership approach and strong ability to build client relationships. You will also be passionate about your career development and able to thrive in a highly rewarding environment
In the addition to the above candidates should:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales with up to 7 years of PQE in structured finance or capital markets
- Have experience of reviewing and drafting offering documents and prospectuses
- Have exposure to listing debt securities on Euronext and/or other exchanges.
- Have excellent working knowledge of finance/banking transactions and related security documentation
- Have a strong academic background in a related field
- Be technically adept, along with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer:
- Above market salary and benefits package
- Ability to fast track your career in a progressive and innovative firm
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- Security of role in a business with strong sustainability
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.