This global innovator biopharmaceutical company discovers, develops and commercialises innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide and strives to innovate new products to meet these unmet diseases. In Ireland, this organisation's products in the European Union and other international locations such as the countries supported by the organisation's Access Program. In recent times, the organisation have taken the decision to expand operations further in Dublin and developing a Centre of Excellence at their new offices in Dublin. As a result of this growth, a new requirement for a Director of Clinical Quality has arisen.
This organisation are looking for a Clinical Quality and Compliance Director who is ready to dive-in to support the businesses clinical development programs. As a Clinical Quality and Compliance Director, you will support and work with the organisation's clinical study management teams and teammates across R&D Quality and Compliance.
This business needs someone with strong leadership skills, expert Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge, audit skills, communication, and facilitation skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. You will be a part of an expert and supportive team that fosters constructive collaboration in support of the businesses clinical development programs.
You will be a part of an expert team supporting global clinical development programs, with a special emphasis on pediatric trials, based at the organisation's new location in Dublin.
- BSc and 10-12+ years of relevant experience (10+ years of relevant experience with an MS).
- Must have significant GCP audit and compliance experience. Clinical Quality Assurance/Compliance experience required. Bio-pharma sponsor or CRO experience required.
- Significant experience with pediatric or similar clinical trials strongly preferred.
- Recognized as an expert resource on a range of clinical compliance topics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 632 1865 for a confidential discussion.