Our client is a top tier corporate law firm who offer a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
This unique opportunity would allow an experienced Employment Law Associate access to highly regarded partners with considerable experience and an enviable client list.
The responsibilities will involve a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious work advising a wide market sector of blue-chip organisations working closely with inhouse counsel, senior leadership and HR.
Experienced associates who want to develop and deepen their expertise across a broad range of employment related matters will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious top tier firm.
To be considered for this Employment Associate opportunity, you will have a demonstrable approach to client engagement and between 5-8 years PQE in employment law in a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK.
You will have an engaging and commercial approach with extensive client experience working closely with leading Irish and international businesses.
In addition to the above, you will
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Associate role in a leading employment law team in Ireland
- Access to the most interesting employment law assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.