Our client is a top tier corporate law firm who offer a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
This unique opportunity would allow an experienced Employment Lawyer access to highly regarded partners with considerable experience and an enviable client list.
Experienced solicitors who want to develop and deepen their expertise across a broad range of employment related matters will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious top tier firm.
To be considered for this Employment Lawyer opportunity, you will have a demonstrable approach to client engagement and between 5-8 years PQE in employment law in a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK.
In addition to the above, candidates should have the following:
- You will be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- A strong academic background in a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
- An enthusiasm for learning and development
What's on offer:
- Progressive role in a leading employment law team in Ireland
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.