Our client is a top tier corporate law firm that offers a fully integrated service to their clients. They advise the largest and most influential Irish and international companies on their businesses in Ireland and across their international offices.
Working alongside the senior partner, the Financial Regulation Associate Solicitor opportunity is a strategic hire to support the growing business area. The successful candidate will provide advice and services across all aspects of financial regulation and compliance to the financial services sector clients of the firm.
The team is highly motivated and successful, and the opportunity will provide the right candidate with a clear development path, access to the most prestigious financial services clients, a highly collaborative knowledge sharing cultural environment and an above market compensation package.
Experienced associates or senior associates who want to develop and deepen their expertise across a broad range of financial regulation will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious top tier firm.
To be considered for this Financial Regulations Associate opportunity, you will have a highly focussed approach to client engagement and delivery with the ability to establish long standing client confidence and relationships. You will have a minimum of 3 years plus PQE in a leading top tier firm or financial regulatory body in Ireland or the UK.
Your experience should be broad and technical enabling you to add value across all aspects of contentious financial regulatory matters as well as an excellent track record working with well-regarded financial services institutions.
In addition to the above, you will
- Be passionate about your career development and ambitiously looking to your future steps towards partnership
- Have a strong academic background
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Associate role in financial services team in Ireland
- Access to the most interesting assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.