This innovator Healthcare organisation is a leader in its field and is solely focused on helping the lives of its patients and quality of life. At the core of this business includes over-the-counter supplements, eye care products, ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, contact lenses, lens care products, ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments. This innovator develops, manufactures and markets one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry, which is available in more than 100 countries globally in addition to being one of the biggest employers in the Healthcare space here in Ireland. An exciting opportunity has arisen in this organisations Global Engineering Group for a leader to manage a group supplying Engineering services and PM management to the organisations manufacturing operations globally.
- Provide concepts and technical strategies for high-volume, low-cost manufacturing systems that will support product development and production scale-up.
- Lead the development and implementation of automation solutions.
- Develop URS documentation for equipment and machine controls software systems.
- Plan, control and communicate schedule and budgets for large scale projects.
- Structure teams appropriately, define roles, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Track & report project progress.
- Identify and mitigate project related risk.
- Develop project briefs for Architectural & Engineering teams supporting campus development and plant renovations.
- Manage communications between stakeholders across multiple disciplines in multiple sites.
- Ensure regulatory, safety, ethical & quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and appoint suitable suppliers across a range of services for key capital projects in a structured and documented manner.
- 10 + years' experience of project delivery and supervision of engineers.
- Project Management of high-value automation projects and major manufacturing platform development.
- Experience with medical device and/or pharmaceutical production required (cGMP I FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of GAMP standards and the development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of building design & construction experience leading professional services (Architectural & Engineering) teams.
- Capable to lead, motivate and assess engineers and others in project execution and technical development workstreams.
- Self-directed, good communication skills.
- Ability to form relationships with stakeholders from many sites and work within cross-functional teams.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Shane Browne on + 353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.