This innovator Pharmaceutical organisation is a privately owned global company headquartered in Europe with greater than 30 products distributed globally and operations in over 90 countries through wholly owned subsidiaries and through partner relationships. A world leader in novel therapies for gynaecology and andrology this organisation is also a pioneer in transdermal gels and has developed several natural hormone-based therapies over the years including a bioavailable natural progesterone. This organisation continue to be a leader in estradiol replacement therapy with the first transdermal gel marketed in Europe. Reporting to the organisations Chief Medical Officer and based at the organisation's commercial operation here in Dublin, Ireland, this organisation are seeking to appoint two Global Medical Director's to the organisation growing headcount here in Dublin.
- The Global Medical Director's of Medical Affairs will lead all Medical Affairs activities for this organisation's Women's Health and separately, Men's Health Programmes, under the leadership of the Chief Medical Officer and in close alignment with the medical affairs teams and general managers at regional and country level.
- This position will provide operational and strategic support to execute Medical Affairs goals and objectives as well as providing expert support for the execution of the Clinical Global plans.
- Based in Dublin, Ireland, the incumbent will take on scientific leadership as a key member of the organisations Global Medical Affairs team and will establish and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders while directing all global company initiatives in the medical area.
- MD in Life Science or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of Medical Affairs experience with previous experience in IVF, Fertility, Pre-term birth, menopause hormonal therapy, andrology and urology menopause hormonal therapy a plus.
- Direct previous experience in strategic planning and execution, publication planning, KOL development, experience with Phase IV research, Registry set-up and management and Patient Advocacy will be favoured.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Shane Browne on + 353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.