A global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a Head of HR for Ireland. Working across two sites in Cork and the South East, the role will be based in Cork with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week post Covid-19 restrictions. An organisation who focuses on output over input, this is an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned HR Leader.
- Develops internal direct engagement model in collaboration with local Site Director/Leadership Team and proactively manage external industrial relations.
- Partners with Business Partners & EMEA HR Leader to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local employment regulations and implementing the strategies locally. Ensure legal compliance on people and HR matters.
- Focus on key employee lifecycle areas such as onboarding, engagement, C&B, people development, industrial & employee relations, change management & organisational design.
- Forges exceptional relationships with the SLT and the HR team both in Ireland and globally. Assures strategic alignment & successful collaboration with critical internal stakeholder groups in the organisation.
- Management of Ireland HR teams and ensures their continued career development.
- Contributes to the Business Strategies by proactively addressing the people dimension on a local level in alignment with the organisation's People and HR Strategy.
- Through enablement and training offered to line management helps shape the desired talent and performance culture in the country organisation and drives the necessary change.
- Ensures that employee & manager experience is properly addressed and continuously improved through the adoption of technology and enhanced solutions designed in Innovation HR as well as through consulting and enablement offerings.
- Assures strategic alignment & successful collaboration with critical internal stakeholder groups in the organisation.
- Significant working knowledge of Ireland employment law with proven experience of leading a multi-site Industrial Relations strategy.
- Hands-on senior HR professional with significant multi-site experience in high-tech multinational manufacturing sector.
- Proven experience of designing and leading direct employee engagement strategy.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix organization including, leading multiple projects and managing a large variety of local and multinational stakeholders.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
An exceptional package is on offer for this leadership role. You can expect a salary commensurate with expectations and the full suite of benefits associated with a role at this level. This role has arisen due to internal promotion .The successful candidate can expect career advancement and progression.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM in strict confidence on +353868480808 or click to apply online.